6.45PM FOR 7.00PM START
THE BOWLING CLUB, THE LAWN, DAWLISH
1) Welcome and Apologies
2) Westcliff School and the local business community
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Offrs
4) Town Centre Development Manager Update – Tracy Scranage
6) Pumpkin Trail
7) Christmas Events
- Light Switch on 1st December
- 2 day Christmas market 2nd & 3rd December
8) IT discounts for businesses – Neil Salter
9) Town Centre Development Manager post
10) Any Other Business
11) Date of next meeting
***** David Cook, our Treasurer, is standing down due to work commitments elsewhere. We therefore need a volunteer to take over this position, in order to ensure the smooth running of the Chamber. It is not an onerous task and is mainly concerned with recording Subscriptions.
***** At the moment, we do not have a Membership Secretary. It would be really useful to have someone who will try to recruit new members in the town and at the Dawlish Business Park.
***** If you are interested in helping out with either of these roles, please contact the Chair, Vanessa Ryley, be email: email@example.com.